Thursday, January 20, 2011

Beyonce a VIRGIN..GO GO JAY Z.







Beyonce a VIRGIN..GO GO JAY Z.


Beyonce is out teling tales again. MediaTakeOut.com learned that Bey said THIS when asked by a British magazine about her prior boyfriends:

"People would be surprised as to the lack of experiences I've had,' she says. 'When I was 12, 13 I had my first boyfriend, and he was my boyfriend till I was 17. At that age, that was a long time. I've always been very loyal and a little more mature.

Though I was too young for it to really be a boyfriend - we didn't live together, we didn't, you know . . . That was my only experience with a gu
y, and since then I've only had one other boyfriend in my life - Jay

Before marrying Jigga, BeyĆ¢€™s been linked romantically to Nas, Mos Def, Marques Houston, Kobe Bryant, and Sean Paul. And if you believe that NONE of th
e aforementioned dudes got the PANNIE DRAWERS . . .
we got a bridge to sell you . . .









SOURCE: mediatakeout.com
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/46228/beyonce____girl____stop_it_shes_saying_that_jay_z_took_her_virginity_how_many_of_yall_believe_that_rubbish.html

No comments: