Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Is Charlie Sheen Crazy??? Yes!!! "WINNING"

My Favorite Quotes from Charlie Sheen........I put them in poem form...lol

Charlie Sheen "Quotes"
Boom, crush. Night, losers. Winning, duh.
From my big beautiful warlock brain, welcome to 'Sheen's Korner' ... You're either in my corner, or you're with the trolls.
Duh! So, we're asking you now, what are some of your favorite lines that this warlock brain produced?
Here's the good news. If I realize that I'm insane, then I'm okay with it. I'm not dangerous insane.
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen.
DUH, WINNING...

 



("I do hope Charlie will be okay for his kids sake but I love This poem I created from his quotes...lol"WINNING..)




Source:
Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charlie_sheen.html#ixzz1GA1nHXqh

No comments: